Eilen Jewell - Butcher Holler: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn (2010) - 192kbps

1 - Fast City - 2:15
2 - A Man I Hardly Know - 2:28
3 - I'm A Honky Tonk Girl - 2:31
4 - Whispering Sea - 2:56
5 - You Wanna Give Me A Lift - 2:38
6 - Don't Come Home A Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind) - 2:25
7 - Who Says God Is Dead - 2:14
8 - Another Man Love Me Last Night - 3:07
9 - You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) - 2:25
10 - Deep As Your Pocket - 2:37
11 - This Haunted House - 2:24
12 - You're Looking At Country - 2:09
Baixar aqui!
2 - A Man I Hardly Know - 2:28
3 - I'm A Honky Tonk Girl - 2:31
4 - Whispering Sea - 2:56
5 - You Wanna Give Me A Lift - 2:38
6 - Don't Come Home A Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind) - 2:25
7 - Who Says God Is Dead - 2:14
8 - Another Man Love Me Last Night - 3:07
9 - You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) - 2:25
10 - Deep As Your Pocket - 2:37
11 - This Haunted House - 2:24
12 - You're Looking At Country - 2:09
Baixar aqui!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário