Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan - Nashville Sessions (1969)

1. One Too Many Morninigs #1 (3:22)
2. One Too Many Mornigs #2 (4:04)
3. Good Old Mountain Dew (1:47)
4. I Still Miss Someone (2:33)
5. Careless Love (7:09)
6. Matchbox (2:01)
7. That's Alright Mama (2:44)
8.Big River (2:04)
9. Girl Of The North Country (3:40)
10.I Walk The Line (2:45)
11. You Are My Sunshine (3:22)
12. Ring Of Fire (2:33)
13. Guess Things Happen That Way (1:48)
14. Just A Closer Walk With Thee (2:48)
15. Blues Yodel #1 (3:12)
16. Blues Yodel #5 (2:42)
17. I Therew All Away (2:27)
18. Livin' The Blues (2:04)
19. Girl Of The North Country (3:35)
Baixar Aqui!

1. One Too Many Morninigs #1 (3:22)
2. One Too Many Mornigs #2 (4:04)
3. Good Old Mountain Dew (1:47)
4. I Still Miss Someone (2:33)
5. Careless Love (7:09)
6. Matchbox (2:01)
7. That's Alright Mama (2:44)
8.Big River (2:04)
9. Girl Of The North Country (3:40)
10.I Walk The Line (2:45)
11. You Are My Sunshine (3:22)
12. Ring Of Fire (2:33)
13. Guess Things Happen That Way (1:48)
14. Just A Closer Walk With Thee (2:48)
15. Blues Yodel #1 (3:12)
16. Blues Yodel #5 (2:42)
17. I Therew All Away (2:27)
18. Livin' The Blues (2:04)
19. Girl Of The North Country (3:35)
Baixar Aqui!
Thanks for the Cash and Dylan! Fantastic. Gracias.
ResponderExcluirYou're welcome!
ResponderExcluir