quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2013

VA - Soul Gospel Vol. 2 (2006)



VA - Soul Gospel Vol. 2 (2006) - 320kbps


1 - Louise Mccord - You'd Better Get A Move On
2 - The Staple Singers - For What It's Worth
3 - Martha Bass - Since I've Been Born Again
4 - Marion Gaines Singers - Do Your Thing
5 - Clara Ward - Dead End Street
6 - Meditation Singers - Let Them Talk
7 - Stovall Sisters - Praise His Name (I Come To Praise Him)
8 - The Sensational Cymbals - When Will It End
9 - Myrna Summers - Have A Talk With God
10 - Pastor T.L. Barrett - After The Rain
11 - Mildred Clark - Keep Trying
12 - The Lovers Of God - We Should All Thank The Lord
13 - NYCC - I'll Keep A Light In My Window
14 - Marion Williams - Bad News, Bad Times
15 - Mel & Tim - Keep The Faith
16 - Loleatta Holloway - Casanova
17 - The Sweet Inspirations - Why Am I Treated So Bad
18 - Cleophus Mabone,The Dixie Wonders - My Soul Has Got To Move
19 - Howard Lemon Singers - Let Him Come In
20 - Angelic Choir - Wade In The Water



Baixar AQUI!










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...