terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

VA - Soul Gospel Vol.1 (2005)



VA - Soul Gospel Vol.1 (2005) - 320kbps


  

1 - Clarence Smith - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
2 - Irma Thomas - In Between Tears
3 - Dorothy Morrison - I Can’t Go Without You
4 - Bobby Bland - Let’s Go Together
5 - Voices of East Harlem - New York Lightning
6 - Marion Gaines Singers - Grandma’s Hands
7 - Sweet Inspirations - Every Day will Be Like A Holiday
8 - Jessy Dixon - Love Lifted Me
9 - Aretha Franklin - Lee Cross
10 - Odetta - Pastures Of Plenty
11 - Kim Weston - Eleanor Rigby
12 - Sons of Truth - I Don’t Know Where We’re Headed
13 - Jo Armstead - There’s Not Too Many More
14 - Esther Marrow - Mama
15 - The Staple Singers - Tripping On Your Love
16 - Gospel Artistics - Lord Is It I
17 - Marion Williams - I Shall Be Released
18 - Della Reese - Compared To What



Baixar AQUI!
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...