quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

Artwoods - Art Gallery (1964-1967) (1995)

Artwoods - Art Gallery 1964-1967 (1995) - 192kbps




1 - Can You Hear Me - 2:57
2 - Down In The Valley - 3:01
3 - Things Get Better - 2:26
4 - Walk On The Wild Side - 5:32
5 - I Keep Forgettin' - 2:29
6 - Keep Lookin' - 3:06
7 - One More Heartache - 3:11
8 - Work, Work, Work - 3:29
9 - Be My Lady - 3:02
10 - If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody - 2:05
11 - Stop And Think It Over - 2:58
12 - Don't Cry No More - 3:53
13 - Sweet Mary - 2:54
14 - If I Ever Get My Hands On You - 2:04
15 - Goodbye Sisters - 2:54
16 - She Knows What To Do - 2:30
17 - I Take What I Want - 2:55
18 - I Feel Good - 2:45
19 - What Shall I Do - 2:54
20 - In The Deep End - 3:07
21 - These Boots Are Mad For Walkin' - 2:48
22 - A Taste Of Honey - 3:12
23 - Our Man Flint - 3:00
24 - Routine - 3:06
25 - Brother Can You Spare A Dime - 2:56
26 - Al's Party - 2:44


Baixar aqui!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...