segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

Blind Boys Of Alabama - Duets (2009)

Blind Boys Of Alabama - Duets (2009) - 320kbps




1 - Take My Hand (With Ben Harper) - 3:56
2 - Magnificent Sanctuary Band (With Susan Tedeschi) - 3:00
3 - Perfect Peace (With Toots Hibbert) - 3:56
4 - Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In The Air) (With Randy Travis) - 2:55
5 - Secular Praise (With Timothy B. Schmidt) - 4:53
6 - I Had Trouble (With Charlie Musselwhite) - 4:13
7 - When The Spell Is Broken (With Bonnie Raitt ) - 5:16
8 - Nothing But The Blood (With Jars Of Clay) - 4:15
9 - Welcome Table (With Dan Zanes) - 3:10
10 - None Of Us Are Free (With Solomon Burke) - 5:29
11 - Jesus (With Lou Reed) - 3:20
12 - How I Got Over (Live) (With Marva Wright) - 4:48
13 - The Devil Ain’t Lazy (With Asleep At The Wheel) - 2:47
14 - One Kind Favor (With John Hammond) - 4:28


Baixar aqui!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...