The Fairfield Four - Standing In The Safety Zone (1992) - 320kbps

1 - Tree of Level - 0:50
2 - My God Called Me This Morning - 2:32
3 - Children Go Where I Send Thee - 4:10
4 - Born Again - 2:31
5 - Keep Me Near The Cross (Servant's Prayer) - 5:31
6 - Roll Jordan Roll - 4:50
7 - Standing In The Safety Zone - 2:41
8 - Swing Low Sweet Chariot - 4:40
9 - Last Month Of The Year - 3:05
10 - How I Got Over - 3:21
11 - Dig A Little Deeper In God - 3:56
Baixar aqui!
(P.S.: falta a faixa 1. Peço desculpas, mas não consegui encontrar)

1 - Tree of Level - 0:50
2 - My God Called Me This Morning - 2:32
3 - Children Go Where I Send Thee - 4:10
4 - Born Again - 2:31
5 - Keep Me Near The Cross (Servant's Prayer) - 5:31
6 - Roll Jordan Roll - 4:50
7 - Standing In The Safety Zone - 2:41
8 - Swing Low Sweet Chariot - 4:40
9 - Last Month Of The Year - 3:05
10 - How I Got Over - 3:21
11 - Dig A Little Deeper In God - 3:56
Baixar aqui!
(P.S.: falta a faixa 1. Peço desculpas, mas não consegui encontrar)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário