Diplomats Of Solid Sound - What Goes Around Comes Around (2010) - 320kbps

1 - B-O-O-G-A-L-O-O - 2:59
2 - Back Off - 3:59
3 - Promise Of A Brand New Day - 3:17
4 - Gimme One More Chance - 3:28
5 - No Man - 4:33
6 - Fascination - 4:41
7 - Bailout! - 3:24
8 - Jealous - 3:01
9 - What Goes Aroud Coes Around - 4:14
10 - I Can't Wait For Your Love (Pistol Allen) - 4:19
11 - Get Out Of The Way (So I Can Get Back To My Life) - 4:02
Baixar aqui!

1 - B-O-O-G-A-L-O-O - 2:59
2 - Back Off - 3:59
3 - Promise Of A Brand New Day - 3:17
4 - Gimme One More Chance - 3:28
5 - No Man - 4:33
6 - Fascination - 4:41
7 - Bailout! - 3:24
8 - Jealous - 3:01
9 - What Goes Aroud Coes Around - 4:14
10 - I Can't Wait For Your Love (Pistol Allen) - 4:19
11 - Get Out Of The Way (So I Can Get Back To My Life) - 4:02
Baixar aqui!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário