Solomon Burke - Make Do With What You Got (2005) - VBR

1 - I Need Your Love In My Life - 4:19
2 - What Good Am I - 3:40
3 - It Makes No Difference - 5:27
4 - Let Somebody Love Me - 4:28
5 - After All These Years - 4:37
6 - Fading Footsteps - 3:59
7 - At The Croosroads - 4:58
8 - I Got The Blues - 4:11
9 - Make Do With What You Got - 4:34
10 - Wealth Won't Save Your Soul - 3:59
Baixar aqui!

1 - I Need Your Love In My Life - 4:19
2 - What Good Am I - 3:40
3 - It Makes No Difference - 5:27
4 - Let Somebody Love Me - 4:28
5 - After All These Years - 4:37
6 - Fading Footsteps - 3:59
7 - At The Croosroads - 4:58
8 - I Got The Blues - 4:11
9 - Make Do With What You Got - 4:34
10 - Wealth Won't Save Your Soul - 3:59
Baixar aqui!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário