quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

B.B. King - Blues On The Bayou (1998)

B.B. King - Blues On The Bayou (1998) - 192kbps




1 - Blues Boy Tune - 3:29
2 - Bad Case Of Love - 5:28
3 - I'll Survive - 4:53
4 - Mean Ole' World - 4:29
5 - Blues Man - 5:19
6 - Broken Promise - 3:33
7 - Darlin' what Happened - 5:26
8 - Shake It Up And Go - 3:10
9 - Blues We Like - 5:08
10 - Good Man Gone Bad - 3:20
11 - If I Lost You - 4:57
12 - Tell Me Baby - 3:26
13 - I Got Some Outside Help I Don't Need - 4:37
14 - Blues in "G" - 3:28
15 - If That Ain't It I Quit - 3:20


Baixar AQUI!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...