Jerry Lee Lewis - Live at the Star Club, Hamburg (1962) - 256kbps

1-Mean Woman Blues - 4:01
2-High School Confidential - 2:25
3-Money (That's What I Want) - 4:35
4-Matchbox - 2:46
5-What'd I Say, Part 1 - 2:18
6-What'd I Say, Part 2 - 3:08
7-Great Balls of Fire - 1:48
8-Good Golly, Miss Molly - 2:19
9-Lewis' Boogie -1:55
10-Your Cheatin' Heart - 3:03
11-Hound Dog - 2:28
12-Long Tall Sally -1:52
13-Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - 4:24
2-High School Confidential - 2:25
3-Money (That's What I Want) - 4:35
4-Matchbox - 2:46
5-What'd I Say, Part 1 - 2:18
6-What'd I Say, Part 2 - 3:08
7-Great Balls of Fire - 1:48
8-Good Golly, Miss Molly - 2:19
9-Lewis' Boogie -1:55
10-Your Cheatin' Heart - 3:03
11-Hound Dog - 2:28
12-Long Tall Sally -1:52
13-Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - 4:24
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário