sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013

VA - Sweet Inspiration: The Songs of Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham (2011)



VA - Sweet Inspiration: The Songs of Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham (2011) - 320kbps



1 - Out Of Left Field - Percy Sledge
2 - I'm Your Puppet - Dionne Warwick
3 - Sweet Inspiration - The Sweet Inspirations
4 - A Woman Left Lonely - Charlie Rich
5 - I Worship The Ground You Walk On - Etta James
6 - I'm Living Good - The Ovations
7 - Take Me (Just As I Am) - Solomon Burke
8 - Cry Like A Baby - Arthur Alexander
9 - It Tears Me Up - Jeanne Newman
10 - Slippin' Around With You - Art Freeman
11 - I Met Her In Church - Tony Borders
12 - Are You Never Coming Home - Sandy Posey
13 - Let It Happen - James Carr
14 - Everything I Am - The Box Tops
15 - Feed The Flame - Ted Taylor
16 - Watching The Trains Go By - Tony Joe White
17 - In The Same Old Way - Arthur Conley
18 - Denver - Ronnie Milsap
19 - Dreamer - Patti LaBelle & The Bluebelles
20 - Good Things Don't Come Easy - Irma Thomas
21 - I Need Someone - The Wallace Brothers
22 - He Ain't Gonna Do Right - Barbara Lynn
23 - Wish You Didn't Have To Go - Tommy Roe
24 - Let's Do It Over - Joe Simon


Baixar AQUI!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...