Ike & Tina Turner - What You Hear Is What You Get: Live at Carnegie Hall (1971) - 256kbps
1 - Introduction by DJ Frankie Crocker and MC Eddie Burkes - 1:30
2 - Piece Of My Heart (The Ikettes) - 3:38
3 - Everyday People (The Ikettes) - 2:10
4 - Introduction To Tina - 0:40
5 - Doin' The Tina Turner - 1:20
6 - Sweet Soul Music - 1:00
7 - Ooh Poo Pah Doo - 4:05
8 - Honky Tonk Woman - 3:05
9 - A Love Like Yours - 3:43
10 - Proud Mary - 9:20
11 - Proud Mary (Encore) - 2:49
12 - I Smell Trouble - 8:01
13 - Ike's Tune - 0:32
14 - I Wan't To Take You Higher - 3:31
15 - I've Been Loving You Too Long - 8:17
16 - Respect - 5:06
Baixar AQUI!
Ike Turner - Guitar, Musical Director, Organ, Producer
Tina Turner - Vocals
Edward Burke - Trombone
Jackie Clark - Guitar
Warren Dawson - Bass
Vera Hamilton - Vocals
The Ikettes - Vocals
Mack Johnson - Trumpet
J.D. Reed - Saxophone
Larry Reed - Piano, Sax (Tenor)
Edna Richardson - Vocals
Soko Richardson - Drums
Jimmy Smith - Sax (Tenor)
Claude Williams - Trumpet
2 - Piece Of My Heart (The Ikettes) - 3:38
3 - Everyday People (The Ikettes) - 2:10
4 - Introduction To Tina - 0:40
5 - Doin' The Tina Turner - 1:20
6 - Sweet Soul Music - 1:00
7 - Ooh Poo Pah Doo - 4:05
8 - Honky Tonk Woman - 3:05
9 - A Love Like Yours - 3:43
10 - Proud Mary - 9:20
11 - Proud Mary (Encore) - 2:49
12 - I Smell Trouble - 8:01
13 - Ike's Tune - 0:32
14 - I Wan't To Take You Higher - 3:31
15 - I've Been Loving You Too Long - 8:17
16 - Respect - 5:06
Baixar AQUI!
Ike Turner - Guitar, Musical Director, Organ, Producer
Tina Turner - Vocals
Edward Burke - Trombone
Jackie Clark - Guitar
Warren Dawson - Bass
Vera Hamilton - Vocals
The Ikettes - Vocals
Mack Johnson - Trumpet
J.D. Reed - Saxophone
Larry Reed - Piano, Sax (Tenor)
Edna Richardson - Vocals
Soko Richardson - Drums
Jimmy Smith - Sax (Tenor)
Claude Williams - Trumpet

Demais!
ResponderExcluir