VA - New Orleans Gospel Quartets 1947-1956 (2002) - 256kbps
1. Jackson Gospel Singers - Heaven Bound Train (2:55)
2. Famous Soul Comforters - Watching And Waiting (2:48)
3. Famous Soul Comforters - Eyes On The Sparrow (2:59)
4. Southern Harps - What A Friend We Have In Jesus (2:44)
5. Southern Harps - Standing In The Safety Zone (2:52)
6. Famous Four (N.O. Humming Four) - Mother's Love (3:18)
7. New Orleans Humming Four - Twelve Gates To The City (2:27)
8. New Orleans Humming Four - I'm Satisfied (2:25)
9. Jackson Gospel Singers - Count Your Blessings (3:11)
10. Jackson Gospel Singers - Jesus, Lover Of My Soul (2:45)
11. Jackson Gospel Singers - Come Unto Me (2:49)
12. Delta Southernaires - Bye And Bye (4:57)
13. Southern Revivalists (Southern Harps) - My Time Has Come (2:32)
14. Southern Revivalists (Southern Harps) - I Sing Because I'm Free (2:57)
15. New Orleans Chosen Five - I'm Going To Let It Shine (3:37)
16. New Orleans Chosen Five - The Cross Of Calvary (2:33)
17. New Orleans Chosen Five - I Shall Not Be Moved (2:30)
18. The Zion Harmonizers - Lord I'll Go (3:15)
19. Jackson Gospel Singers - Can't Walk This Highway (2:58)
20. Jackson Gospel Singers - Someday I'm Gonna Walk With Jesus (2:48)
21. Jackson Gospel Singers - Heaven Bound Train (2:50)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário