quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2015

Etta James ‎– Rocks The House [Live] (1963)



Etta James ‎– Rocks The House [Live] (1963) - 320kbps


1 - Something's Got a Hold on Me - 5:02
2 - Baby, What You Want Me to Do - 4:14
3 - What'd I Say - 3:15
4 - Money (That's What I Want) - 3:22
5 - Seven Day Fool - 4:20
6 - Sweet Little Angel - 4:14
7 - Ooh Poo Pah Doo - 4:04
8 - Woke Up This Morning - 3:38
9 - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby * -2:51
10 - All I Could Do Was Cry * - 3:21
11 - I Just Want to Make Love to You * - 3:40

* previously unreleased bonus tracks

Etta James - Vocals
David T. Walker - Guitar
Marion Wright - Bass
Freeman Brown or Richard Waters - Drums
Gavrell Cooper - Sax (Tenor)
Vonzell Cooper - Organ



Baixar AQUI!






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...