Etta Jones - Don't Go to Strangers (1960)
01."Yes Sir, That's My Baby" (Walter Donaldson/Gus Kahn)-4:23
02."Don't Go to Strangers" (Redd Evans/Arthur Kent/Dave Mann)-3:51
03."I Love Paris" (Cole Porter)-4:01
04."Fine and Mellow" (Billie Holiday)-5:52
05."Where or When" (Lorenz Hart/Richard Rodgers)-3:41
06."If I Had You"(Campbell/Connelly/Connelley/Shapiro)-3:51
07."On the Street Where You Live"(Alan Jay Lerner/Frederick Loewe)-3:45
08."Something to Remember You By"(Howard Dietz/Arthur Schwartz)-3:45
09."Bye Bye Blackbird"(Mort Dixon/Ray Henderson)-3:16
10."All the Way"(Sammy Cahn/Jimmy Van Heusen)-4:39
02."Don't Go to Strangers" (Redd Evans/Arthur Kent/Dave Mann)-3:51
03."I Love Paris" (Cole Porter)-4:01
04."Fine and Mellow" (Billie Holiday)-5:52
05."Where or When" (Lorenz Hart/Richard Rodgers)-3:41
06."If I Had You"(Campbell/Connelly/Connelley/Shapiro)-3:51
07."On the Street Where You Live"(Alan Jay Lerner/Frederick Loewe)-3:45
08."Something to Remember You By"(Howard Dietz/Arthur Schwartz)-3:45
09."Bye Bye Blackbird"(Mort Dixon/Ray Henderson)-3:16
10."All the Way"(Sammy Cahn/Jimmy Van Heusen)-4:39
Baixar AQUI!
Frank Wess, flute, tenor saxophone
Richard Wyands, piano
Skeeter Best, guitar
George Duvivier, bass
Roy Haynes, drums
Richard Wyands, piano
Skeeter Best, guitar
George Duvivier, bass
Roy Haynes, drums

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário