James Brown - In The Jungle Groove (2003) - VBR

1 - It's A New Day - 6:25
2 - Funky Drummer - 9:15
3 - Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose [Remix] - 6:12
4 - I Got To Move - 7:18
5 - Funky Drummer [Bonus Beat Remix] - 2:59
6 - Talking Loud And Saying Nothing [Remix] - 7:45
7 - Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved [Mono Version] - 7:08
8 - Soul Power [edit] - 8:02
9 - Hot Pants - 8:44
10 - Blind Man Can See It - 7:19
Baixar aqui!
2 - Funky Drummer - 9:15
3 - Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose [Remix] - 6:12
4 - I Got To Move - 7:18
5 - Funky Drummer [Bonus Beat Remix] - 2:59
6 - Talking Loud And Saying Nothing [Remix] - 7:45
7 - Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved [Mono Version] - 7:08
8 - Soul Power [edit] - 8:02
9 - Hot Pants - 8:44
10 - Blind Man Can See It - 7:19
Baixar aqui!
Great album, I would like to know where this the album cover picture has been taken.
ResponderExcluir