sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

James Brown - Zaire Soul (1974)

James Brown - Zaire Soul (1974)




1 - Intro - Payback - 5:49
2 - Soulpower - 2:33
3 - The Boss - 1:45
4 - Make It Funky - 2:07
5 - Doing It To Death - 5:28
6 - Bewildered - 6:13
7 - Sex Machine - 5:32
8 - Cold Sweat - I Can't Stand It - 3:48
9 - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - 1:37
10 - Gimme Some More - Good Foot - 2:03
11 - Good Foot - 2:07
12 - Zaire Soul - 4:24
13 - Sax Solo Maceo - Man's World - 6:52
14 - Try Me - 4:16
15 - For The Love Of Money - 3:04
16 - Payback (Reprise) - 2:28
17 - My Thang - 2:14
18 - Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud) - 2:44
19 - Please, Please, Please - 3:13


Baixar aqui!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...