terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2012

Various Artists - Delta Swamp Rock: Sounds From The South (2011)


Various Artists - Delta Swamp Rock: Sounds From The South (2011) - 320kbps





Disc 1

1 - Lynyrd Skynyrd – The Seasons
2 - Barefoot Jerry – Smokies
3 - Joe South – Hush
4 - Bobbie Gentry – Papa, Won’t You Let Me Go to Town with You
5 - Area Code 615 – Stone Fox Chase
6 - Duane and Gregg Allman – God Rest his Soul
7 - Cher – I Walk on Guilded Splinters
8 - Cowboy – Please Be with Me
9 - The Allman Brothers – Ain’t Wastin’ Time No More
10 - Link Wray – Be What You Want To
11 - Boz Scaggs – I’ll Be Long Gone
12 - Lynyrd Skynyrd – Comin’ Home
13 - Bobbie Gentry – Seasons Come, Seasons Go


Disc 2

1 - Leon Russell – Out in the Woods
2 - Tony Joe White – Polk Salad Annie
3 - Barefoot Jerry – Come to me Tonight
4 - Duane and Gregg Allman – Morning Dew
5 - Linda Ronstadt – I Won’t Be Hangin’ ‘Round
6 - Dan Penn – If Love Was Money
7 - Waylon Jennings – Big D
8 - Big Star – Thirteen
9 - Bobbie Gentry – Mississippi Delta
10 - Travis Wammack – I Forgot to Remember to Forget
11 - Johnny Cash – If I Were A Carpenter
12 - Billy Vera – I’m Leavin’ Here Tomorrow, Mama


Baixar AQUI!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...